Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Monday, April 25, 2011

WRITINGS by Sarah B. Fool of the Hopeless

Dear Maria, I was lying still......I could barely inhale while she was lying on top like a wheelbarrow of bricks......her spirit so heavy......she only wanted to say goodbye......breathing heavily in my face with her hypnotic stare so deep she could dig out my soul......I stared back just gasping......choking..... constriction........her hair smelled of dirt and grass......her pale skin translucent and you could clearly see her veins beneath...... however, no circulation.....10:01 am, she was pronounced clinically dead....... 10:30am, and she was here sucking the life from me........ and all the worries fell beneath the bed as she took me one last time....................love Allen

By: Sarah B. 


No comments:

Post a Comment