Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WRITINGS: Party Animal by Mee Mee

Once upon a time as I was told... I roamed far from home... I was alone... I was lost.. like a ghost I left everyone behind.... I saw a shimmering light and squinted my eyes... it came from the sky... above and up high.... I fell to my knees with an ache in my gut... then an machine surrounded me and lifted me up.... it pulled as I resisted... I turned and I twisted... but the force grew stronger and gravity was defied.... I suddenly became numb as if I had died..... and then I awoke.... I sat up in bed naked and ran to the mirror... a sight I won't forget... right on my forehead they wrote...  this is no joke.... it said..."lay off the coke".....


Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem, Writings, Music, Local.

No comments:

Post a Comment