Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Monday, February 14, 2011

POEM: Music to my ears

With grace in movement are such sweet melodies,
Each fingertip that speaks to me through your gentle touch,
To have such passion and lovely talent, one could only wish,
Spreading ease and comfort in your inspired gift,
With each caress flows great emotion,
For each feeling and occasion this sound is my potion,
Delicately tuned in harmony from within your souls speaks,
Upon hollowed wood and cold steel strings,
The language of your hands that bring sweet music to my ears,
Each note that fills my heart with love brings to my eyes tears,
As you played I dreamed and reminisced,
Like under hypnosis by beauty and wave pouring from each fingertip,
As deep as love this you confess,
Such angelic expressions in chords of loveliness.


 CC. copyright 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment