Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Sunday, August 7, 2011

WRITINGS: FACEBOOK's Most Odd Feeds! #2

"I'm loving the weekly shopping at Pavi.... Slipping boxes of Durex into the shopping carts of old grannies and then watching the baffled cashier never gets old."
"So my mom took pics of me today with some old neighbors, and she failed to tell me about my serious case of camel toe. Oh my!!"
"My farts smell like asparagus ...."
"We have come to the conclusion that if joe gets me drunk I'm an awesome swimmer, once it wears off.... I sink like rock lol"
"If you're gay and you know it, 'LIKE' this post."
"I love BIG d***s up my a** with no Vaseline!!! Yea baby give it to me. Bend me over the counter and ram it in......"

"After showing everyone my ass and then some last night at the biggest club in Ocala, I realized that it's fun when you just say "f*** what everyone thinks!" and do whatever you want. It's my life damn it and I'm going to live it FREE style!"

"Nobody likes me everybody hates me. I'm gonna go eat worms----bugz--- Hakuna Matata."

"I hate today."

  
Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem, Writings, Music, Local.


No comments:

Post a Comment