Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Sunday, May 13, 2012

POEM by Matt: The Break Up

Uggghhhhhhh
Oh I dread this moment
Be strong, shoot to kill, get arrested
Go to jail for an unannounced sentence
Hurt's like fire, frost bite, Hiroshima bomb in your heart don't it?
But I'm the protagonist of this story!!!
Got the goods, the looks and the heavens on my side
And an order of one BAD ASS STORYLINE
I can live till the end or die in your arms
But I've got a show to play in Japan
The world needs me
But I need you

"The Not Break Up"


Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local. OR search your favorite Cornerstone Writer. 
 
Email your poetry or writings to: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment