Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

POEM by Matt: My First Time

To go in for a sensation
But receiving an unexpected kiss
Tenderness, to the utmost extremity
And the smell of all this... perfection
And I open my eyes, slowly and even slower
Like a feeling of the sexual kind
The colors are the same as petals surrounding a soft peach
In and out I go for this sensation
Breathing harder every time
Time slows for this moment for everything else seems unimportant
For tis my first time, smelling a flower

1 comment:

  1. Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local. OR search your favorite Cornerstone Writer.

    Email your poetry or writings to: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete