Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WRITINGS by Sandy's PAGE: DANGEROUS ADDICTION

I think of you with ever second of the clock, my being longs for you. I see you every where I go, your like a haunting ghost that follows me, I can’t escape your grasp, you have me cornered, pinned and I’m down for the count. There is nowhere I can turn to forget you. I want to break free from your grasp. I see your face when I close my eyes, with every blink. You body is sculptured in my mind, your every curve, every dimple, every birthmark. But I want to erase you from my life; I want to forget you ever happened to me. Only time will heal me, only space will put things back into perspective, only absence will cure my missing. I must detoxify from the poison you’ve injected me with. Your love is like venom slowly killing me, with every kiss, with every hug.

Our love turned from a beautiful high, to an unrecognizable miserable addiction. We became fixated on the negative things in our relationship. We got lost in the mayhem of us. The guilt of our past transgressions, our past behaviors, our actions; reflected in our every thought of each other. Suspicion and doubt became concentrated. The closer we became the more dangerous we were to one another. So many times we said-
this is it, No more, I cant, I wont, I refuse, but our addiction to one another is toxic and greater than either of us. Neither of us has the power or the will to stop. It is absolutely incapacitatingly paralyzing.


    Written by: Sandy's PAGE

1 comment:

  1. I am officially requesting happier literature!! LOVE YOU SANDY!!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete