Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Thursday, March 31, 2011

WRITINGS: Love, Lust or Infatuation?

Sunset on the horizon light reflects on the sand, we walk together side by side hand in hand, like a moth to a flame your temptation is the spark, our love that shines bright not kept in the dark, head over heals your falling into an upward spiral cloud nine, to find this love in one another so divine, only time will tell now if it will last, the sand is dropping fast now in the hour glass,love or lust, a misconception carried away in the wind, how can i love so passionately you whom I adore, will this love that lives in my heart last forevermore?, you who hold the key to my heart can unlock the power of its potion, as we walk side by side again in a lovers motion, but then suddenly you whispered is this lust or infatuation and all hope was since lost, I thought love would overcome, now my heart will pay the cost, frozen in time this lust will remain, misleading temptations uncontrollable like the pouring rain, so when the clouds clear you will see the light, all that is meant to be will soon be near in sight, like a glowing star tantalizing shining in your eyes so bright, there will be no need to cry, we'll let this moment last, one day looking back a faded memory in the past, love, lust or infatuation one can only guess, a state of shear confusion now I must confess, I gave myself to you to hide my loneliness....

No comments:

Post a Comment