Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WRITINGS by Sandy's PAGE: Have you found your soulmate?

People search their whole lives to find the perfect person, the person who completes them. Some people live their lives alone, afraid of love, afraid to feel the pain we feel today. Some people travel lifetimes searching for the love they lost, hoping to one day reunite. Some people believe that if you love someone so much, you should let them go. Some people believe that if you've found the person you love, you should hold them tight and never let go. If what we believe is true, if what we feel is real,if what the stars reveal to us is literal...then what others believe to be fate- has brought us together. It is the human nature to over analyze and over complicate what the angels have ordained to happen as mere simplicity.  The bible says that your life is already planned and mapped for you. Buddhist believe that you come to this world to accomplish something. I believe that our souls are familiar. From the moment I laid eyes on you I knew. What all religions believe is that humans have free will. You choose. You decide. I've made my choice. I've decided. And I placed all bets on us. I believe in us. But to err is human, to love is divine. And if you chose to let go, and not look back- that's your God given right. But I want to leave this life and not come back again. My soul is tired. My soul wants peace, and my soul wants to be loved for as long as I have air in my lungs. You gave my soul and my spirit the love it needs, you gave me freedom. But you've made your choices, as have I. Maybe this life for you has a different purpose than mine. My journey is a spiritual one, and that is what I have to give and to teach. I loved you from the first moment you entered my body- you touched my soul. I have not chosen to let you go. You've made that decision for us, for the universe. " You will leave life more beautiful than you entered it, heaven will take you back and say, only one thing can make a soul complete, and that thing is Love. " I found that in you. You will never duplicate what we feel with each other, with another. You never have that again. This my friend, this, what we have, is what people look for...its what dreams and fairy tales are made of. I love you. Then, now, always.

Written by: Sandy's PAGE.

2009 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.

4 comments: