Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Friday, November 19, 2010

ART: Miami Artist SARAH BALLARD

ART BASEL 
This is a series of Black & whites I titled "Left for the wolves" as always
my work focuses on a female subject. These are self portraits.

My work brings the weaknesses and strengths of femininity to life somewhere
between reality and fantasy. I try to bring a certain situation to every
photograph leaving much to the imagination in the eyes of the viewer. Death
and morbidity shroud most of my work... Yet the possibility of life dances
in the distance. The lighting, angles, balance and positions of the
character (always female) clearly exude mystery and illusion which both
captivate and intrigue a certain awkward interest. SARAH BALLARD

     
Copy right, Sarah Ballard photography. All Rights Reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment