Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WRITINGS by Sarah B: Disintegrated Dream

Looking back on everything as i watched crimson fluid pour endlessly from my wound...it was the impatience that had led me to him...sour thoughts leaked through my mind....of decaying crows swarming over me, their brittle bones poking through their coal black feathers... attacking my eyes, which almost immediately after dulled to gray... i could see through to hell... a thousand souls scratching through my body looking to me as there savior... but I could not repent for them, just condemn...now tired and old i took the rusty brown shovel and dug deeper...deeper...deeper... until black dirt and ants covered my body and i began to turn to partially to dust...however not completely decomposed the angels grabbed me up from the grave propping me upright....black holes for eyes...cracked lips moaning...an old cackle... i drug myself to the bar... as the living stared vacantly at the large hole in my side which exposed my ribcage...I asked the bartender for one last drink...

No comments:

Post a Comment