Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Friday, June 3, 2011

POEM by Matt: Poor and Rich - POETRY CONTEST

I lost it all
Will I find it again?
My faith is still here but for how long?
What else do I have
I have my heart
I have wealth in love
I have so much you cannot see
For the best things are free, the sky, the sea
My spirit, my intellectual deeds
I have the consideration of others; charity
Those who see the best in me
I feel deprived, but the opposite is my reality
Thank you angels for your protection
I am me
The world does care
For they know I am here
Charity
Come and share with me


Written for the Poetry Contest to raise awareness for the Homeless.

Top 2 poems, winner TBA. The Homeless Voice org.

Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem, Writings, Music, Local.  

No comments:

Post a Comment