Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WRITINGS by Sandy's PAGE: Summer

It was such an amazingly windy night, listening the sound of the ocean waves crashing on the shore…the summer is here. But as the first rays of sun peaked over the horizon and the stars began to fade, there was a chill in the air. Feeling the cool breeze on my skin, my body partially covered, it felt more like Mid November. The thought of you crept into my mind; I thought of how I would love to see your face when I wake, how I wanted so desperately to make love to you, but the reality of your absence was heartbreaking. I sat up in bed, and watched the sun rise over the ocean, watching the sky changed from purple, to pink , to blue…I knew I would sleep alone again tonight.I knew the summer had come……


Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem, Writings, Music, Local.  

No comments:

Post a Comment