Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Saturday, April 21, 2012

POEM by Matt: Dude! Where's my guitar?

You can lose my keys
Lose my wallet
Lose my USB
You can even lose my car!
But you lost my guitar?!!
I just read the Bible
And I'M STILL UPSET
I MEAN, DID A GHOST TAKE IT?
I'll calm down, take a breath!!!
I just want revenge... I mean consolation
Maybe we'll laugh about this in the future??? -.-
Lol... hahaha.. eh... sniff (tears)
I have to be alone, I have to call my mom and tell her what happened
Just kidding??? Hahaha! Lol!
Good one! Good one…
GET OVER HERE!!!

 
Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local. OR search your favorite Cornerstone Writer. 
 
Email your poetry or writings to: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment