Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Sunday, April 29, 2012

POEM by Matt: Treat me with mourning

Talk to me as if I died yesterday
Trust me as if you remembered only the fondest of memories
Hold me like you'd never see me again
No I'm not talking to my significant other
I'm talking to all my friends
For friends pass on everyday, one by one
And only at those moments do I love them the most
So text me as if that was the last message you could send me
Ask me out as if it were the last time
Cherish me as if I have had the biggest heart, as the good die young
For tomorrow may be my last day...


Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local. OR search your favorite Cornerstone Writer. 
 
Email your poetry or writings to: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment