Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Sunday, October 9, 2011

POEM by Matt: Best I've Ever Had

Woke up from a dream this morning
Don't remember the details
Something about the love of my life
Moments of intimacy
The beach at nighttime
And something else
I FEEL GREAT!!!!!
Time to make the most important meal of my day: Breakfast
Tell the chef I fell for something healthy; organic; refreshing as my dream
I get to the meal table in a blind fold
Bestowed a spoon
Ravage my utensil to listen for the texture..... it's cereal?
Whatever, time to taste
Mmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
My dream manifests
Intimacy on my tongue, calming as the beach, and that something else?
The fruit inside
I'm kissing a woman with my spoon, every bite a new motion
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
To dream again at the table ohhhhhhhhhh
I didn't get her name, it keeps me interested! I remove the blind fold......
LOL, granola with strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and a slice of mango on the side hahaha!
What a beautiful woman!


Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem, Writings, Music, Local.

2 comments: