Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Friday, October 14, 2011

POEM by Matt: Time

I burned my watch to forget
For when I do have time, I count every second
Obsessive and reckless
I feel that the tempo is too slow
And elders want their time to slow down
I'm a super hero with no one to save
Effort weary of payoff
Don't get it wrong! I'm not complacent!
My opinions are meaningless now and expressions the same
A cry without tears
Could you guess why?
I'm surrounded by family and friends...... and enemies
Here in my hospital bed
Pity and worries and woes all amplified like a nightclub stereo
Statued, dead and alive......
In a coma

  
Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem, Writings, Music, Local.

No comments:

Post a Comment