Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Monday, October 17, 2011

WRITINGS: Q & A with Dr. Carlos Wolf - Nipple Reduction Procedure

Q. I have an interesting problem that is bothering me. Before I had children I would go out without wearing a bra. I had perky breasts with “cute” nipples. I have since had two children and those nipples are not cute anymore. More specifically, they have grown and are very visible when I don’t wear a bra.

A. Your problem is one that patients often don’t talk about because they feel that there can’t be a solution. But there is — the surgical procedure is a nipple reduction. It’s not a complicated procedure when done properly by a Board-certified plastic surgeon. It may be done with local anesthesia or sedation to alleviate anxiety.

The epithelial (outside) skin of the excess elevation is removed and the remaining nipple is “dropped” into the breast. The incision is then closed with absorbable sutures (they don’t have to be removed). Within a few weeks you would be recovered and you could go back to your glory days!


Connect with Dr. Carlos Wolf on FACEBOOK, Click HERE. 

For more info visit Miami Plastic Surgery, Click HERE. 

Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes more people should know about this procedure. I will talk with plastic surgeon baton rouge about it.

    ReplyDelete