Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Monday, October 24, 2011

POEM by Matt: FWHY

There's no road to happiness
Happiness IS the road
I'm an old soul because of the quotes I read
Quotes are the paraphrasing of a person's experience
So burn the book with a few good metaphors or lessons at the end
Get to the bloody point NOW!
Live your life! Please
I'm begging you; the person I'll never meet to be happy, which makes no sense
I'm a fireball of good vibes
And you'd be an old soul too if you had a fireball in your pocket
For the angel's sake, Fly With Your Heart


Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local.  

No comments:

Post a Comment