Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Photography: Facebook's #1 Halloween photos of 2011

Congrats Cassie Barretta! 

Voted #1 Halloween photography on FACEBOOK!


Click on image to enlarge:

 
Photographer: Cassie Barretta
Location: New York 
Description: Photo of my daughter Nicole taken on Halloween 2011

Message from our #1 Photographer (Halloween 2011):

"My daughter is thrilled. She is wearing a prom dress my sister wore back in the early 1990's. She did the mask on her face herself. She is so talented. I took some great photos of my kids on Halloween."

Submit your photography to: writerscornerstone@gmail.com
 
Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local.

No comments:

Post a Comment