Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Monday, November 28, 2011

POEM: Love and Success

Love and success is my motivation
Every day I think to myself
Will I improve? Will I achieve my goals?
Days pass so quickly, time seems to fly
So I aim for the sky
With the little time we are given
It's love and success that motivates me
Keeps me strong and encouraged
Gives me the courage to keep going
Not knowing what the future has in store
Imagining the best and hoping for more
Life is not to be wasted, only you can determine what it's for
Love and success is my motivation

Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local.

No comments:

Post a Comment