Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

POEM by Matt: My Biggest Fear

I'm getting OLDER!
Bones deteriorating, irritation growing, nonchalant attitude seeping into my persona
I feel like cursing!
I'm sinking into quicksand; the bottom being dust
Hahaha! But I'm not alone
My peers are in same quicksand boat
I'll just compare my situation with the most miserable person here.....
Now I feel better. What's next?
Will I still think about girls that are this age when I'm THAT age????? Lol
Oh it's all inevitable
Since I'm stuck here in this pool of beach, might as well check my Facebook status :)


Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local.

No comments:

Post a Comment