Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Monday, November 28, 2011

POEM by Matt: Worry

To worry for no reason
Blood pressure, hair loss, depression; a treason of trust in the heavens
Paying insurance only to worry "is it REALLY insured?"
A sin in itself to go through torture whilst in paradise
An accusation of someone nonexistent
A dismemberment of good energies
A tornado of fire burning love
Twisting the truth of beautiful colors from imagination
THAT'S IT!
All of my imagery is focused on the negative outcome
While I'm a believer in destiny
I believe I will carve my own future with the pink of my tongue, insurance of the heavens, and the trust in a Bob Marley song
Everything will be all right
So don't worry hahaha


Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local.

No comments:

Post a Comment