Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Sunday, December 11, 2011

POEM by Matt: Freedom to Fail

"Go to school" my parents say
"Soon" is my response
I want to live life with the morals instilled in me
And the dreams created by my desires
"You've gotta have a backup plan" my friends say
"Ok" is what I always say
I appreciate your concern for my future :):)
But your suggestion is only a rice grain in my chicken fried rice
YUM!
My resolve is as firm as a mountain
And as resilient as a rubber band
For my life is my own
And with my choices come my responsibility
I mark the future with hope for success
But the freedom to fail

Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local. OR search your favorite Cornerstone writer. 

Email your poetry or writings to: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment