Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

POEM by Matt: BORED

Bored with life
No energy to fight
Give me Gatorade for my heart
PUMP energy into my day
For my day, my week is stale
Thinking of only depressing things
I'm allowed to have THESE days
And THESE days are the worst
You've had one of THESE days right
So CHEER me up

That's not how life works
No one cares what happened earlier
Just be your best all the time
I am NOT allowed to have days like THESE
It's an excuse to do whatever
I wanna feel good
No one has to cheer me up
I have to cheer me up
I'm a leader
If you call me weird then I'm doing my job of not fitting in
So come follow me on a journey of a streak of happiness where there's no more sad Ohhhhh I feel good
I feel better
Time to cheer YOU up

By: Matt


Photography by: CC

No comments:

Post a Comment