Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Thursday, April 7, 2011

POEM by Matt: Found and Lost

Fate didn't bring us together
Art did
The angels took too much credit when we met
It was the way we felt
I don't need karma when I'm flowing to you
My heart is the world's pulse just with the thought of you
Like music, moving in tune
I love where the first verse is going
How long the song till the outro

I had to go out to the galaxy
But we must keep in contact
Tragedy strikes obviously
Karma, my eternal contract
Circumstance makes this harder
And tougher, and now a lot harder
Then our love is there, but hard to find
In silent breaths, hoping, calling to the angels
I took all the credit, selfish me
Now, gone from me; you, my angel
And them
Alone in space, forever floater, regretful boaster
Forgive me

By: Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment