Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

POEM by Matt: Good Fortune

I'm your Lucky Charm
Having a hard time?
That's my queue to come around
I enjoy the job
Though not payed in cash
Your eyes say more than what I need to hear
Your heart blossoms with an abundance of joy
Your legs walk with a confidence only a model would imitate
Your arms are posed with art as if ready for a photo
Your lips are soaked with ambition to judge the air with gourmet taste
An ambiance, radiance to conquer your vicinity
Beautiful
Just....... beautiful
I am your lucky charm
But not to be worn
My objective is to have you in this state of amazing when I'm gone
But its been too long of ups while I'm here
Downs when we part
My mission possible made impossible by you
Time for me to go
One place to find a person a friend by my side whose mission is the same as mine
I'll be theirs, they'll be my
Lucky Charm


Check out Matt's POETRY.... Go to SEARCH and type: MATT 

Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem, Writings, Music, Local. 

No comments:

Post a Comment