Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Saturday, July 23, 2011

POEM by Matt: Those People

I've known them for a while
They've known me
I see them often
Plagued by the past in which they hurt me
I've hurt them too
Do they feel the same?
Still we see each other
Talk about the present
Reminisce about the past
Hope for the best future
I'll tell them how I feel
I'll ask them for help
They'll give me shelter like no one else
We're stuck together for life and I wouldn't have it any other way
I love you all, forgive my past wrongs
For I am a new improved cool dude
And you all are too
I love my family


Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem, Writings, Music, Local.

No comments:

Post a Comment