Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Monday, July 25, 2011

WRITINGS: Liposuction - Q & A with Dr. Carlos Wolf

Q: I’ve been married a few years and I am thinking of having liposuction. I have one question. I am planning to have a child but I don’t know what I should do about the liposuction. Should I have it now or after I have after I have my child?

A:
I would recommend you wait until after you have your child. With pregnancy and the physiologic changes that occur you may be wasting your time doing liposuction. During pregnancy you may gain more weight than you thought you would and in places you never thought you would (sounds great doesn’t it!). In addition to the weight gain you may have weakness in your abdominal muscles that may require you to have a tummy tuck. By waiting to have your liposuction you may just require one surgery. I am not saying that everyone should wait to have liposuction after pregnancy but it sounds to me like you are considering having children sooner than later. If you have liposuction and maintain your weight you should not have trouble keeping your shape. Patients often ask that if they have liposuction they are worried that they will gain fat somewhere else. While some studies show that fat is accumulated on other places as long as patients do not gain a lot of weigh their results of liposuction can be seen for many years.
 

Connect with Dr. Carlos Wolf on FACEBOOK, Click HERE. 

For more info visit Miami Plastic Surgery, Click HERE. 

Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local.

No comments:

Post a Comment