Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WRITINGS: It's a Man's World

It's a Man's world
When I take my car in for service
A man tells me what needs to be done
When I ask for a raise a man decides
When I turn on the tele a man is speaking
When I turn the corner a man whistles at me
When I go out for happy hour men stare at me
When I hang out with my girl friends we talk about men
When I cry myself to sleep it's because of a man
When I wake up I realize the tables have turned
When I put on my suit and grab a cup of coffee I realize
It's a Woman's world....

 
Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem (poetry), Writings, Music, Local. 

No comments:

Post a Comment