Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Thursday, July 14, 2011

WRITINGS: Random TEXT



I got the following msg via text from a random phone number.... Very strange... Anyone claim this?

TEXT: At beer oclock: with a saint bernardus in hand, some bohemian stuff...:):) unexpectedly, your beauty stroke me with something like this::):) :  standing in the white overnight rain, your smile met with my memory:) and your voice, born from the depths of your eyes and your tired hands that were in the wind:) rowing in that leaden sky, weaving the sound of the trees:) made me pick the fallen leaf of your breast on my right boot :):):)


Use the SEARCH field on this blog site to browse other topics: Education, Charity, Poem, Writings, Music, Local.  

No comments:

Post a Comment