Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Monday, May 9, 2011

POEM by Matt: Vitamin Voice

I long for her voice as I long for nutrition
I might as well have her converse with me 3 times a day
Every sentence a different meal from around the world
Filling me perfectly, an exact 2500 calories
A breath, a grain of salt
A laugh, an enormous bite of my guilty pleasure
Fruits grow on trees
But her tones Carrie my satisfaction
Unprocessed but full of hormones to send me on gratitude
And multitudes of happiness in altitudes of no return
More than enough, vitamins A-Z, organic, whole foods
Feed me more, for more is perfect, unmeasured
Appetizing, scrumptious, yummy, luscious, delectable Mouthwatering
How I long for her voice

By Matt.


Photography by CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment