Ideas, Suggestions, Submissions - Email: writerscornerstone@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK search: Writers Cornerstone

Monday, May 16, 2011

WRITINGS: I'm too SEXY

I use to read penthouse magazine and fantasize about being the next center fold. I jog 5 miles around the city in the late afternoon while the sun is setting low... I caused a car accident last Tuesday. He was staring right at me as I ran by. I was wearing cut off shorts and a white baby-t that was soaked from the sprinklers down the block. He whistled at me right before he rear ended the Bentley Phantom stopped in front of him. The driver of the Bentley was stopped at a green light staring at me when it happened. All I could do was laugh and jog on... Then I jogged by the city skate park and tried to ignore the boys staring at me, I guess they don't see too many blonde hair blue eyed girls around here... After all it is Miami, primarily Latino. Finally I jogged to the dock at the Yacht Club to take a break, I stopped for just a few minutes and heard a call "Hello! can I get you a water?" I turned and looked to see a shirtless man standing aboard his yacht. His chest was sweaty and hairy under his thick gold chain. He was wearing khaki shorts and penny loafers. He looked like a real machismo. I was thirsty but I said "No thanks" and jogged down the dock to the water fountain. I waited there for a young boy to finish... I noticed him peeking at me out of the corner of his eye as he sipped... When he was done I bent over to take a drink and noticed him checking out my back side. He must have been 13 or 14 yrs old. I couldn't help but laugh inside... Was it my breasts? My doctor did a great job!... or was it my golden tan skin and baby blue eyes in contrast with my blonde hair shining in the sun..?.. or maybe the hormone pills were really doing their job... I haven't stopped taking them since the sex change.


POETRY CONTEST! ----Click----> HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment